The Most Trusted Study Guide to Learning The Great Divorce!
Reading The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis is intriguing and entertaining, but often a little difficult to grasp. The Great Divorce Study Guide will guides you through each one of Lewis' masterful metaphors helping you easily understand the content and feel comfortable sharing with others.
You will be captivated by this classic allegorical tale where damned spirits are given a vacation away from Hell to visit Heaven and where they are invited to stay forever. There, they are persuaded by people they formerly knew, relatives and friends, to come with them up the mountain to enjoy the bliss of Heaven. What’s the catch? They must leave behind what’s keeping them in Hell and accept the love of God.
Using Scripture references, discussion questions, and related commentary, The Great Divorce Study Guide provides you a better understanding of the key concepts of the book, the supporting Bible passages, and the relevance to a Christian worldview today. This complete Bible study experience is perfect for book clubs, church groups, and independent study.
Detailed character sketches and an easy-to-read book summary provide deep insights into each character and chapter of the book. In addition, to help with those more difficult discussion questions, a complete Answer Guide and Scripture Reference Guide is available for free online.
The Great Divorce Study Guide includes:
- Eight sessions of study with multi-week options included
- Comprehensive Bible study workbook with studies for each week
- Complete character sketches and summaries to go deeper
- Bible study questions that are ideal for group discussion
- Answer Guide for all questions and Scripture Reference Guide available for free online
- Perfect for book clubs, small groups, or individual Bible study
- Available in print or e-book formats
Discover a different perspective on choice, salvation, and the after-life in Lewis’ creative and fictional story about Heaven and Hell. There’s no better tool for making that happen than with The Great Divorce Study Guide!