The Most Trusted Study Guide to Learning The Screwtape Letters!
Reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis can be a little difficult and confusing at times. The Screwtape Letters Study Guide breaks down each of the thirty one letters into easy-to-understand segments helping you understand and be able to confidently share with others.
The Screwtape Letters is a brilliant and satirical look at spiritual warfare and the dynamics of temptation. Screwtape, a senior demon in the bureaucracy of Hell, writes letters to his incompetent nephew Wormwood, a junior devil. The younger demon’s assignment is to corrupt a young man living in London during the tumultuous days of World War II.
Using Scripture references, discussion questions, and related commentary, The Screwtape Letters Study Guide examines each letter through a Christian lens of morality, temptation, and good and evil.
This complete Bible study experience is perfect for book clubs, church groups, and independent study. Detailed character sketches and an easy-to-read book summary provide deep insights into each character and letter of the book. To help with those more difficult discussion questions, a complete Answer Guide and Scripture Reference Guide is available for free online.
The Screwtape Letters Study Guide includes:
- Twelve sessions of study with multi-week options included
- Comprehensive Bible study workbook with studies for each week
- Complete character sketches and summaries to go deeper
- Bible study questions that are ideal for group discussion
- Answer Guide for all questions and Scripture Reference Guide available for free online
- Perfect for book clubs, small groups, or individual Bible study
- Available in print or e-book formats
Explore every shocking and amusing detail of this iconic classic to better understand Christianity and the foolish war raging against it. There’s no better tool for making that happen than with The Screwtape Letters Study Guide!